NEET PG Counselling 2021: Everything You Need to Know
NEET PG is a ranking-based eligibility exam for admission to various MD/MS and PG diploma programmes. It is a single-window admissions exam for PG courses at government, private, and deemed universities across the country. It is a nationwide entrance exam in which a large number of candidates participate each year. The National Board of Educations is in charge of it.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has announced the dates for students who have completed the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Postgraduate (NEET-PG) examinations to be counselled. The counselling process will start on 20th August. NEET PG Counselling 2021 is a coordinated counselling process for all states, territories, and institutions. The MCC organises counselling for all India 50 % quota seats on an all-India basis. Admissions will be granted only once all eligibilities have been met, after which counselling will be provided.
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Round 1
Candidates must follow the measures outlined below based on their status after the NEET PG 2021 seat allotment for counselling round one is released.
· Free Exit: If an applicant does not report to the designated institute within the prescribed period, the seat allotted in the first round of MCC NEET PG counselling would be deleted. The term for such a choice is "free exit."
· Accepting the seat assigned in round one: If a candidate is pleased with the seat allotted in the first round of NEET PG 2021 counselling, they can report to the allotted institute and secure their place by paying the tuition money.
NOTE: If a candidate is dissatisfied with the seat given to them in round 1, they can request an upgrade and participate in the second round of NEET PG counselling 2021. If a seat is not improved during the second round, the candidate's seat from the first round of NEET PG counselling would be kept.
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Round 2
The following eligibility criteria is to be followed by candidates in the NEET PG Counselling 2021 Round 2:
· Candidates who did not receive a seat in the first round of NEET PG counselling in 2021
· Candidates whose seats were granted in the first round of NEET PG admission were cancelled during physical document verification.
· Candidates who want to upgrade their seat in the NEET PG 2021 2nd round of counselling
· Candidates who opted for a free exit or did not attend NEET PG round one counselling.
NOTE: Candidates taking part in round two of MCC NEET PG 2021 counselling should be aware that there is no opportunity for a "free exit" in this round. A candidate's refundable security deposit would be forfeited if he or she does not secure NEET PG admission 2021 at the college/seat allotted during round 2.
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Mop Round
The MCC NEET PG mop-up round will be held only for admission to deemed and central universities, as well as ESIC colleges.
Candidates who failed to report to their allotted college in either round one or round two of NEET PG 2021 counselling will be asked to reapply for the mop-up round. Candidates who did not receive a seat in either round one or round two of NEET PG counselling would not need to reapply for the mop-up round. All candidates will have to make new course and college choices. The mop-up round seat allotment for NEET PG 2021 will be announced on the official website.
Learn more about NEET Mop Up Round: https://medicalmantra.co.in/blog/neet-2021-mop-up-round/
NEET PG Counselling 2021 State Quota Seats
NEET PG 2021 counselling will be conducted by respective state agencies for the remaining 50% state quota seats and 100% seats in private institutes. The state quota counselling process will begin after the NBE announces the NEET PG result 2021. 50 % of seats in government colleges and 100 percent of seats in private colleges in the state would be filled through state quota NEET PG counselling. Each state will offer an application form for NEET PG 2021 counselling for state admission.
To participate in state NEET PG counselling 2021, candidates must meet the relevant eligibility criteria, which include a minimum NEET PG cut-off, academic qualification, domicile, and other factors. The NEET PG state merit list of qualified candidates will be released by the counselling conducting authority. During NEET PG counselling for state quota seats, candidates will be expected to fill up their preferences for colleges and courses, as well as provide essential documents. Candidates will be assigned MD, MS, and PG diploma seats in the state based on their preferences, NEET PG 2021 state rank, reservation requirements, and other variables.
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Seat Allotment
The DGHS will handle seat allotment when the registration process for round one of NEET PG counselling is completed. On the official webpage, MCC will distribute the NEET PG 2021 seat allotment letters for shortlisted candidates. NEET PG seat allotment for 2021 will be based on NEET PG rank, college and course preferences, seats available, reservation criteria, and other variables. After seat allotment processing, the NEET PG 2021 counselling result will be announced on the MCC website based on these considerations. The PDF of the NEET PG seat allotment result for 2021 will be released. It will contain information about the candidate, such as his or her rank, the institute to which he or she has been assigned, and the course to which he or she has been assigned.
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Documents
NEET PG 2021 documents required are as follows:
· NEET PG admit card - revised date
· NEET PG result
· Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS professional examinations
· MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
· Internship Completion Certificate
· MCI issued registration certificate
· Date of birth proof
· Valid ID proof (Aadhar; Passport; Voter’s ID; Pan Card; Driver’s License)
· Caste certificate (if applicable)
· Disability Certificate (if applicable)
NEET PG Counselling 2021 Registration
The following steps will be included in the
Step 1: Register for Counselling
· Go to the official website.
· Click the “New Registration” button.
· Sign up for the counselling session.
· Enter information such as your name, date of birth, roll number, NEET PG 2021 application form number, security code, and other pertinent details.
· Check the information and submit it carefully.
· Login information for NEET PG counselling will be created.
· After logging in, provide personal information such as parents' names, contact information, category, and nationality.
Step 2: Fee Payment
· Pay the category-specific registration cost for NEET PG 2021 counselling. It should be remembered that the NEET PG counselling registration cost is non-refundable.
· Counselling cost for AIQ/Central University UR applicants is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates is Rs. 500 and Rs. 5000 for Deemed University candidates.
· Only online payments for NEET PG counselling fees are accepted.
Step 3: Seat Allocation
· The seat allotment process begins after the choices have been filled.
· Candidates are assigned seats based on the number of options they have, the availability of seats, the category, and so on.
Step 4: Reporting
· Candidates who are assigned seats must enrol in the college or course within the time frame specified.
· No entrance will be permitted after the deadline.
For more details regarding NEET counselling visit: https://medicalmantra.co.in/contact/