NEET PG (National Eligibility and Entrance Test for Post-Graduation) is the most generally acknowledged entrance test for admissions to various MD/MS/PG Diploma courses across the country. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the test once a year. The scores are also used to determine eligibility for postgraduate MBBS programmes. The national entrance exam is conducted online In 255 cities across India. The test is held for 10,821 MS seats, 19,953 MD seats, and 1,979 PG Diploma seats available in Indian medical institutes.
Due to the current condition of the Covid-19 epidemic, the NEET PG 2021 Exam has been postponed. The new date for NEET PG 2021 will most likely be announced after 31st August 2021.
ABOUT NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NBE)
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) was established by the Government of India in 1975 with the goal of improving the quality of medical education by establishing high and uniform postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on an all-India basis and utilising existing healthcare infrastructure for capacity building. The primary goals of the NBE are to raise the standards of postgraduate medical education in modern medicine and to administer high-quality examinations across India. The NBE establishes a unified national standard for assessing the minimal level of knowledge and competences required for postgraduate and postdoctoral study.
Candidates who want to take the NEET PG 2021 exam should review the eligibility requirements listed below.
• Candidates must hold a valid MBBS degree from a Medical Council of India (MCI)-accredited institution, as well as an MBBS degree or temporary certificate to that effect.
• MCI or a State Medical Council issues a provisional or permanent medical registration certificate. This must be brought on the day of the exam as well as throughout the admission process.
• Candidates who completed their MBBS in Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for the All India 50% Quota seats. Only candidates who have been nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to study MBBS at Medical Colleges in Jammu and Kashmir are eligible for the All India 50% quota seats. Such applicants must submit an affidavit with their signatures attesting to this.
• Applicants with an MBBS degree from a country other than India must have passed the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)
• Student must have 1 year internship on or before 30th June 2021.
Candidates must keep following documents ready while filling NEET PG Application Form:
- MBBS & provisional MBBS degree certificate
- Any one ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving License, etc.
- Valid mail ID & phone number
- Several passport size photographs
- Left hand thumb impression
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
• Fill the user registration form to generate User ID/Application ID and Password.
• User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email.
• Complete the application form and upload your Photograph, Scanned signature, Thumb impression & Prescribed documents.
• Select your Test City and pay the Examination Fee
• Agree to the declaration and Submit Application
• Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records
• The exam will be conducted entirely online.
• The exam will consist of 200 questions in total. Multiple-choice questions will be asked.
• The examination will last 3 hours and 30 minutes.
• For each accurate response, 4 marks will be awarded. For each wrong response, 1 mark will be deducted.
Category of Candidate
GST @ 18%
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE*
General and OBC
SC, ST, PWD
Applications cannot be withdrawn once they have been submitted. Under no circumstances can the fee be carried over to a later date or refunded. After successful submission of the application and payment of the fee, no claim for refund, adjustment, or carrying forward of the fee will be considered. Payment options include: The prescribed exam cost must be paid using a payment gateway using a credit card or a debit card issued by a bank in India, or other means as may be made accessible and listed on the web page. Fees cannot be paid in any other way than through the payment gateway provided when filling out the online application form.
Visit if you are willing to MBBS from Abroad: https://medicalmantra.co.in/study-mbbs-abroad/
• The NBE website will host the admit cards.
• Candidates who are discovered to be ineligible prior to the examination will not be provided an admit card.
• Candidates will be notified of the availability of the admit card on the NBE website by SMS/Email alerts and a website announcement. Candidates will not receive their admit cards by mail or email.
• Candidates must print their admission card from the NBE website and paste their most recent passport-size photograph in the space specified on the card.
Using their login credentials, candidates can download their score card from the NBE website. Students can download their results at https://nbe.edu.in/
There will be no re-evaluation, re-checking, or re-totalling of the candidates' responses. Requests for re-evaluation or re-totalling will not be considered.
NEET PG CORRECTION WINDOW
The NEET PG application form 2021 correction window is provided in an online way. Applicants will be able to alter some details in their NEET PG 2021 application form using the correction window. During the NEET PG correction window, you can change the following details:
· Category of the Candidate
· Physical Disability Status
· EWS Status
· Date of Birth
The following details on the NEET 2021 application form cannot be changed:
· Candidate's Name
· Phone Number
· Testing City
· Email ID
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT EXAM
· Admit card for NEET PG 2021 (with a recent passport sized photograph pasted on it)
· A valid photo ID (PAN/Aadhar/Driving License/Passport/Voter Id) is required.
· Photocopy of provisional/permanent registration with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India
· Candidates with E-Aadhaar cards must verify that the photograph on their cards is clear and matches their face at the time of the exam.
For further details or any queries: https://medicalmantra.co.in/contact/